Integrated Systems Events has announced the appointment of Ollie French, from Future Automation and Tobias Lang from Lang AG as new members of its Board of Directors from 1 of July.
Ollie French (pictured on the right) is the commercial director of Future Automation, a UK-based manufacturer of mounting and concealing solutions for AV equipment. Tobias Lang (pictured on the left) works as CEO of LANG, a Germany-based company engaged in rental and sale of visual presentation technology.
As manufacturers, both French and Lang will join the board on a fixed term basis. “It’s extremely important that we get a fresh point of view and input into our strategic development,”- stated ISE managing director Mike Blackman. “This is why board members that are also manufacturers work with us for a two-year period.”
French and Lang will replace the outgoing board members, Jon LeBlanc, formerly of Russound and Damien Weissenburger, Director, Professional Systems, Sony.
The Integrated Systems Europe board of directors comprises nine members:
- David Labuskes, Executive Director and CEO, InfoComm International (ISE Chair)
- Don Gilpin, Executive Director and COO, CEDIA (ISE Secretary-Treasurer)
- Terry Friesenborg, Chief Global Officer, InfoComm International
- Wendy Griffiths, Executive Director, CEDIA EMEA
- Larry Pexton, President, Triad Speakers
- Jay Rogina, Principal, Spinitar
- Wolfgang Lenz, President, Comm-Tec
- Tobias Lang, CEO, LANG AG
- Ollie French, Commercial Director, Future Automation
The Integrated Systems Europe exhibition is produced annually by Integrated Systems Events. The event is jointly owned by InfoComm International and CEDIA.