Las Vegas – Ultra HD TV enthusiasts attending the 2015 International CES will be able to learn about all of the current and some of the future plans for delivery of native 4K movies and television programming at a panel discussion entitled "The Road To 4K Content".
The discussion will take place at 2:15 p.m., Jan. 6, in room N261 of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
As the only CES session solely devoted to 4K Ultra HDTV content, this panel will take a closer look at the growing number of delivery platforms and focus on a wide range of issues that impact 4K UHD distribution, including content acquisition and production workflow; the number of compatible devices installed; the use of high dynamic range to enhance the overall viewing experience; as well as potential deployment challenges related to broadband networks.
The panel, which is co-sponsored by the Digital Entertainment Group (DEG) and moderated by Marc Finer, DEG senior director, will bring together some of the most active participants in the production and distribution of 4K Ultra HD programming today:
Speakers will include:
- Rich Berger, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment worldwide distribution executive VP;
- Chris Fetner, Netflix global content partners operations director;
- Phil Goswitz, DirecTV video, space and communications senior VP
- Christophe Louvion, M-Go Digital Media COO;
- Victor Matsuda, Blu-ray Disc Association global promotions group chairman; and
- Mike Schreiber, Comcast content acquisitions senior VP.